[6pack] Hood (the British meaning)

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Hood (the British meaning)
From: "Kevin McNelis" <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:54:41 -0600
<brag> It's beginning to be cold here in Las Cruces.  All the way down to 50
this morning! </brag>

I have a question about my hood (that's soft top to you Yanks), now that I'm
beginning to need it.  I put on a new one over the summer, and did a decent
job thanks to the collective help pf this group.  But I still have a
problem.  Can anyone explain to me, step by baby step, now to attach the
chrome latches?  I have mine on, but they don't look right.  As further
evidence that they are not right, I continue to break the little screw that
holds the handle to the little square stem as I latch and unlatch the top.

So, are the chrome handles supposed to curve upward or downward?  When
latched, should they be pointed towards to windows, or towards the rearview
mirror?

Help!  And Thanks!  And yes, step by baby step, Please!!

Kevin

L. Kevin McNelis, PhD, CPA

New Mexico State University

505-646-2485