Re: [6pack] Lowering ride height of late model TR 6

To: mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] Lowering ride height of late model TR 6
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 16:59:26 -0700
You can always try taking the springs out,putting them in a spring
compressor and compressing them an inch or so, then while  compressed,
baking them at 500 degrees for  30 minutes.  Let them cool,then decompress.
They willbe an inch shorter with the same rate as before. Just do not
compress so much they get too short during use.

--
Chuck Arnold