[6pack] Lowering ride height of late model TR 6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Lowering ride height of late model TR 6
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 15:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

Dave Friedlander and I have been discussing off net how to get his late model
6 to sit as low as the earlier 6.  Obviously the shorter stiffer or "uprated"
springs will probably accomplish this but Dave wants to keep the softer ride
he has with the stock setup.  It seems like we discussed how the height of the
late model sixes was raised to meet the change in the bumper height
regulations that began in 73 or 74.  Except for shorter springs that don't
seem to be available in the stock spring rate and Goodparts adjustable
trailing arm brackets (which don't address the ride height in front) I am out
of ideas.  Does anyone out there have any ideas?

Mike Lunsford, Early TR 6 so I haven't had to deal with this problem.
Tired of
spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com