[6pack] Leaky carb - Part II

To: mrdr3600@sbcglobal.net, 6-Pack List Serve <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Leaky carb - Part II
From: Rick Norris <rnorris1@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:37:07 -0500
Martin, the same thing happened to me and I received advice on the list
to have a couple of holes drilled and tapped. I cannot recall the size
screw other than that they were small. I was instructed to use Loctite,
blue I seem to recall, on assembly. At any rate, I did as instructed and
it's worked with no problems for over a year now. I wish I could tell
you more specifically but it's been a while.  Good luck!

Rick Norris