[6pack] '71 For Sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] '71 For Sale
From: Todd Lamkin <tlamkin@emory.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:55:17 -0400
Hi Friends -

After 5 plus wonderful years of TR6 ownership, I am sad to report that my
car is now for sale (Atlanta, GA).  She is by no means a show car, but she
is a good-looking and reliable driver that has been completely sorted out
mechanically during my time with her.  I hope that she can find a good home.
I am asking $12.5K, but I am happy to negotiate for a quick sale.

Please see the link below for photos and info:

http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~tlamkin/

I've done my best to describe her honestly and completely.

I'm a digest reader, so please reply directly to my email.

Thanks!
--
Todd Lamkin
tlamkin@emory.edu