Re: [6pack] Opinions wanted

To: "Jeff Scarbrough" <fishplate@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Opinions wanted
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:46:24 -0400
Hi Jeff:

I was wondering about that one too. Having only one carb opening when
you pushed the pedal would give a very similar result with the idle jet
providing enough gas to avoid having the engine running on only 3
cylinders.

It's easy enough to have a broken/slipping linkage without it being too
apparent.

Mark