[6pack] SS exhaust system.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] SS exhaust system.
From: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:22:52 -0400
Thinking ahead (way ahead) I will be installing a SS exhaust system on the 72
6 project.

I have Bell systems for the 3 and 4 and they are the best fitting systems
around and they really sound great.

But I believe the Bell for the 72 TR6 uses the single rear muffler and I would
like to have a "true" dual exhaust system like the Monza but SS.

I see TRF has part # RFK111 and Moss has part # 860-270. They look similar and
is what I am looking for.

Has anyone installed either of these systems on their 72 or above 6 and how
was the fit / sound?

I have heard on the regular Triumph list that the Falcon and Monza systems
require alot of work to get them installed and leak free.

Does anyone know of another SS system with a true dual exhaust including a SS
headpipe?

Thanks,

Bob