Re: [6pack] SS exhaust system.

To: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] SS exhaust system.
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:23:40 -0400
Bob;

Rimmer Brothers in the UK sells a number of SS exhaust system options.

Check them out at
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/rimmer/triumph/tr6/exhaust#Exhaust%20System%20(Sports)

I bought their System D for my '74 and felt the quality was quite good
(made by Phoenix
Engineering UK). The  exchange rate USD to British Pound has improved to
where the
pricing's not too bad, either.... Any system you buy may have to have
some 'tweaking'
to get it to fit just right...

Good luck,

Dave Friedlander