Re: [6pack] Idle mind

To: "'Alan Atkinson'" <alanatkinson@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Idle mind
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:56:46 -0500
Alan.
I got the 140 lbs right off of their site where it says......."The engine is
estimated to have a fully dressed weight of 140lbs and can produce 175 to
250 hp NA; and much more in turbo form"

But at either 140 or 200, it's a pretty light V8.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD