[6pack] Spring spacer question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Spring spacer question
From: <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:38:22 -0500
Hello troops!

Everyone ready for winter? Some folks in New York State and in the Midwest are
already digging out from a foot of snow. Fortunately, here in "sunny Maine,"
we're still snow free. Last winter, we ended up with a "good" six feet of snow
before the season was over! Eek!

I am starting to install Richard Good's lowering springs in the rear, also
installing the adjustable trailing arm brackets at that time. I plan to install
new poly pads and 1/2" aluminum spacers,as well.

Speaking from the top of the 'stack' down, what is the correct way to install
the spacer?: Pad, spacer, spring, pad? A different order? Can I assume the
spacer is used ABOVE the spring?

Thanks for the help from those who have BTDT,

Cheers,

Dave