Re: [6pack] J-type overdrive kit

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] J-type overdrive kit
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 07:12:03 -0800
    Folks:

        I have had a couple of people comment that either they or a buddy have
had problems with OD suppliers in NZ. Sigh. I retract any mention of this as a
"good deal". Best stick with John Esposito. Not that he has been trouble free,
but he won't let you down and will make good any problem you encounter.
        A bad experience is always a risk on eBay. I have been burned only
once, and that was to the tune of $20, so I am a bit more on the trusting
side. As always, your mileage may vary.

        Vance

      Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom