Re: [6pack] TR6 Wheels

To: mailkendall@sbcglobal.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Wheels
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:13:05 -0500
 Kendall,

Check out the triumphowners.com/108 web site.? I have placed a bunch of
different pictures of wheels and where possible those different wheels on a TR6
to show people what each style looks like.? Another lister has done something
similar on triumphowners.com but I cant recall exactly who it was and have no
time to check it out right now.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)