Re: [6pack] TR6 Wheels

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>, Kendall Larsen
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Wheels
From: Dave <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:12:15 +0000
Stan/List;

I had considered going the Spruell route for 16" Panasports as well but
wondered what would be the best tire size to use, when taking that route. As I
mentioned to Bud last week, going with the Goodyear 205/55Z/R16's LOOKS GREAT,
but the tire has an OD of only 24.9". As we know, and this list has discussed
numerous times, this yields an indicated-speed error for which the owner can
just learn to live-with or modify his speedo gear to accommodate/compensate.

Aside from that, is there anyone out there running 16" Panasports with a near
stock diameter tire? If so, what size/brand are you running and how do you like
them?

Thanks!

Dave
'74-Six