Re: [6pack] To plug EGR hole

To: '6pack List' <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] To plug EGR hole
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:58:52 +0000
I should explain that one of the reasons I went with the bolt and lock nut
approach was that my previous solution (a brass fitting from the hardware
store) eventually failed after several years and was ejected with an
accompanying lot of noise and loss of power so on my next attempt I went with
the longer thread of the bolt and the lock nut. So far so good.

YMMV.

Stan