[6pack] OD prices going up

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] OD prices going up
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:51:02 -0800
    Lads:

        Wow, OD prices are going up for our beloved LBCs. Here is an eBay
auction with a buy it now price of $2,200 for a rebuilt OD tranny. Ouch. Item
120384281578.
        To be fair, it includes everything even a new OD clutch. But it seems
that these are increasing more rapidly than makes sense given the supply of
Volvo overdrives.
        Maybe one of these days I will be able to sell my TR6 for more than I
have into it. Uhhh...nope. I will be dead and buried before prices catch up
that much.

        Vance

      Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom