Re: [6pack] Surrey top (backlight) side window seals

To: TTSCC@yahoogroups.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, Andrew Packard
Subject: Re: [6pack] Surrey top (backlight) side window seals
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 05:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Andy,

Uh Sterrett sold his car...

That strip you're talkin' about would've been installed on a TR4.  I'm not so
sure they were installed on the TR5/TR250, but I would say having that channel
and seal installed will help make a better wind/water barrier.

I don't know exactly where to source this bit, but I do have a set one of my
back lights I could remove.  I bet you could use some channel from a TR4 as
well.  The TR4s had channel going from the top of the A-Post to the top of the
B-Post.  A single rubber seal was installed.

Cheers,

Todd