Re: [6pack] Hardtop prices

To: "'Navarrette, Vance'" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Hardtop prices
From: "Kevin McNelis" <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:18:14 -0600
Which brings up an interesting question, that I THINK I know the answer
to...

I have a '72 with the original hardtop, but because I live in southern New
Mexico where it almost never rains, and rarely even gets below freezing, I
never use it.

So, thinking down the road to someday when I might decide to sell the car,
would I get enough of a higher price with the hardtop included with the car
to justify NOT selling the hardtop now?  In other words, would I be better
off getting $600 now, or would the inclusion of the hardtop with the car get
me an extra $1,000 or so?

Opine away!

Kevin
K5KMC