Re: [6pack] tough getting into gear

To: "Six Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] tough getting into gear
From: "Gary Fluke" <gary.fluke@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 13:36:00 -0700
Colin,

Chances are your clutch is not disengaging.  Check your hydraulic actuating
system first.  If that's not the problem, then you may need to beef up the
connection to the throwout bearing lever, something to do whit a pin which
people on the list other than me have dealt with.   The hydraulic part is
probably going to be fairly easy to deal with.  The throwout bearing
mechanism would be much more work.

Gary
'73