Re: [6pack] Venting Problem - Update and Thanks

To: robert fabie <bobfabie@gmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Venting Problem - Update and Thanks
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 19:46:22 GMT
Bob-- Further tests as to the fuel starvation issue would be to disconnect the
fuel line (hose) where it goes into the fuel filter. Catch the fuel in a clean
container, large enough to let a gallon or so come out. There should be a
steady stream. Leave the fuel tank lid closed for this test. If fuel flows
uninterrupted, move down stream for the next test.

The same test could be done after the filter and before the pump. It may not
flow as fast, but should be enough to easy keep up with what an engine would
use.

Same test after the pump. With the level of a half tank of gas, gravity should
allow fuel to come out

Meanwhile, talk nice to ol' Whitey!

Dick