[6pack] Wood Steering Wheel

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Wood Steering Wheel
From: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:18:30 -0700
I'm having a minor case of shipwright's disease as I'm refurbishing my
interior.  I am thinking about replacing my stock TR6 steering wheel
with a wood.  For those of you that have purchased aftermarket wood
wheels, what brands (Moto Lita, Nardi, Mountney, etc) and models did you
select?  Did you go with flat or dished?   I'm not very big so needing
more room is not an issue.  Did you have any problems with how they fit
or difficulty installing them?  Are you satisfied with what you have?
Has it held up well?  Any information you could share would be
appreciated.  Pictures would be great too.

Mike

Corvallis, OR