Re: [6pack] Wood Steering Wheel

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Wood Steering Wheel
From: J B <jb_2email@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
I purchased the Moto Lita (13 inch flat) for the TR6 and Nardi (14 inch
flat)for the 260Z Convertible and 240Z. I like both and picked the Nardi for
the Ferrari look in the Z and Moto for the traditional British look. They just
feel right and look great. If I was racing I would go with a synthetic leather
cover so my hands would not slip.

JohnB
Chicago
74 TR6