Re: [6pack] TR6 - Help Wanted - The results

To: "dctr6@optonline.net" <dctr6@optonline.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 - Help Wanted - The results
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:06:49 -0700
        Dennis:

        I personally think that many of the claimed advantages of SU carbs fall
in
the category of urban legend. But at least one advantage of SUs is undeniable:
You will never get a torn diaphragm. The drivers out there with SUs are
gloating right about now.

        Sticking with my Zeniths, 'til death do us part.

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom
    I think, therefore I go fast