Re: [6pack] the lists

To: "lfm614@aol.com" <lfm614@aol.com>, John Summers
Subject: Re: [6pack] the lists
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:45:38 +0000
There are several reasons why we see replies but not the original, sometimes
because people respond out of band and sometimes because people copy one list
and the responder adds the 6-pack because they see that the topic would be of
interest or could use a wider discussion.

Re traffic, I think perhaps much of what we used to see where moved to the
6-pack forum which is very active and which doesn't have the size restrictions
and attachment limitations that the autox mailer imposes and supports embedded
images so all that is left here in ascii land is us dinosaurs.

If you haven't done so already I would encourage folks to sign up.

http://www.6-pack.org/sixpack//index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Stan