Re: [6pack] the lists

To: Craig <wensley_tr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] the lists
From: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:45:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 21 May 2009, Craig wrote:

> I get so lost when I go there. One or two clicks would make me happy.
> It just take too much time to get, where I want to go
> I'm a manufactures Rep. an my engineers say if it takes more than two clicks
> it's a waste of time

Fuddy-dud.

:-b

When you get right down to it, all these forms (email, forums, wikis, etc)
are an ENORMOUS waste of time. But the pundits think it's all so kewl, so
that what we get. Newpapers? Bwahahahaha, snail-mail? Don't be rediculous.
REAL reporting? fugetaboutit.

If you have the wherewithall to run a web site or a blog, your KS. Doesn't
matter if you know WTF you're talking about.

:-)

> Craig

cynically yours,
rml
Bob Lang              NER/SCCA                 |  This space for rent
Solo Chair 2008       TR6 40 F Prepared        |  Triumph!
Voice:781-438-2568    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489