Re: [6pack] Clutch/transmission Issues

To: Darcy_Hunter@instron.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] Clutch/transmission Issues
From: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:57:48 -0700
Little late now, but one thing I have learned to do [through having
not done and wishing later I had] was to test the clutchwith the drive
shaft disconnected.  Should be able to put the car in gear, put the
clutch in and rotate the rear of the tranny [indicating the clutch is
working]. Never put it all back together without doing this test.

--
Chuck Arnold