[6pack] [6 Pack} FM radio/cassette

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] [6 Pack} FM radio/cassette
From: Dennis Culligan <dctr6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:49:29 -0500
"Colin Thom" wrote:

>Might anyone have a British Leyland stereo FM/cassette deck they'd be

>willing to part with, or know someone who does? I'd like to put one in my
75

>TR6. To keep my inexpensive "collector" insurance status, everything's
gotta

>be stock or at the very least "period". Many thanks.

Colin -

   Are you telling me that an insurance company is threatening to cancel

your collector car insurance if you install a modern radio in your car?

What about radial tires or new seat belts?  You need to find another

insurance company.

Dennis Culligan, Highland NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U (with a Blaupunkt!)

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums