Re: [6pack] Holy Triumph, batman!!

To: John VanNorman <jsvannorman@gmail.com>, 6-Pack
Subject: Re: [6pack] Holy Triumph, batman!!
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:56:22 -0700
        John:

        I must agree. If you look at the TR6s for sale, for example, invariably
there
are a handful that have 15-20 bids whereas the rest have at most 5 or 6 bids.
        If you look at the bidding history on those with 20 bids you will see
one of
two things: It is a private auction so you cannot tell who is bidding, or
there will be several bids from people with no feedback, kinda like it is a
brand new account.
        In both those cases, it seems to me that the bidding is fraudulent.

        It is getting increasingly difficult to feel good about using eBay,
much less
find a real deal. Sigh.

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette