Re: [6pack] Holy Triumph, batman!!

To: <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, <jsvannorman@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Holy Triumph, batman!!
From: Gene Holtzclaw <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 22:22:50 +0000
You guys think the steering wheel was high? Check out item number 250418912757
on eBay.

> From: 75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org
> To: jsvannorman@gmail.com; 6pack@autox.team.net
> Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:15:05 -0400
> Subject: Re: [6pack] Holy Triumph, batman!!
>
> They don't know unless someone complains about sham bidding. A friend had
> that happen to him and they suspended his account for a month. Maybe they
> log IP addresses and can check to see if the bid is coming from the same IP
> under different account names.
>
> On the downside, if you "sell" an item, eBay takes their cut of the sale
> price when you mark the item as paid.
>
> If I'm bidding on something that I really want, the max I'll pay goes in
> within the final 5 - 10 seconds of the auction. I never bid earlier then
> that which is probably true of most winning bids.
>
> Bob
>
> Bob Danielson
> 1975 TR6 CF38503U
> Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,
> Toyota 5 speed & Nissan LSD
> http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/motrv8d@hotmail.com

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID2832
6::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_4

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums