Re: [6pack] Temp Gauge Question

To: trguy@cfl.rr.com, tr6taylor@webtv.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Temp Gauge Question
From: Vsnively@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:54:32 EDT
Jim,

I concur Dick's findings. I run a 160 and the needle indicates typically on
 the second mark, in hot weather it will reach center. The 180 tyically
indicated  center to the next-higher mark. Mine seems to run better with a 160.

Regards,
Vic Snively
'75 TR6 w/AC

In a message dated 4/9/2010 8:42:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,