Re: [6pack] Starter/ring gear problem

To: mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Starter/ring gear problem
From: davgil@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:58:44 -0400
Mike,
Like you, I don't have any personal knowledge, but I seem to recall a thread
about reversing the ring gear to resolve this problem.  Perhaps the solution
is to reverse it and rotate it 90 or 270 degrees.  I am going from a
progressively unreliable memory here so I am certain that the true experts
will set me or both of us straight.
Regards,
David Gill