Re: [6pack] Hagerty Car Ins. up 14%??

To: "'Bud Rolofson'" <levilevi@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Hagerty Car Ins. up 14%??
From: "Vance Navarrette" <v.navarrette@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:23:17 -0700
        Bud:

        Is your car appreciating? That is, did the agreed upon value of
the car go up? If so, the premium will go up as well.

        Hagerty raised the agreed value of my car at least once in the
last few years, stating that the value of the car had risen. The change
was modest, so I went with it without comment. They did notify me of the
increase ahead of time.

        Vance