Re: [6pack] radiator fan switch

To: <j.honor@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] radiator fan switch
From: "Bob Danielson" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:20:08 -0400
Interesting that the radiator/fan combo didn't include a bung. If it's a
Wizard radiator I'd question them as my Wizard/Spal combo pack
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Radiator.htm) came the bung in the upper
right corner.

Ideally you want the sensor in the radiator but I guess you could mount it
in the hose coming out of the thermostat like I did for the coolant sensor
in my TBI installation. There's a picture here
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/TBI%20Conversion/TBI%20Pictures/JEPGs/Coolant%20Sensor.jpg)

You should also consider a 3-way fan switch: auto-on, off, manual-on.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,
Toyota 5 speed & Nissan LSD