Re: [6pack] radiator fan switch

To: j.honor@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] radiator fan switch
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 22:12:38 -0500
Earlier today I saw a TR6 with an electrical fan, with the thermostat
located in the metal pipe between the 2 hoses that go from the water pump to
the bottom of the radiator. if you can find the source for that pipe and
thermostat, that would give you another option over a manual only on-off
switch.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL