Re: [6pack] It can be don

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] It can be don
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 21:46:19 +0000
Doug said "All mileage is top-down. I shaved the head .090" to get some..."

I read that three times thinking you were saying something shaving your head,
the one with hair and ears, to improve gas mileage with the top down. (haha)
Then I figured out you were talking about the engine.

Sloane :)
69-Six.

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html