Re: [6pack] It can be done

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] It can be done
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:11:51 -0600
With the OD I can get 33 mpg if I do 68 mph consistently (and I can
with my cruise control).

I get 28-30 mpg if I'm doing 78 mph.

Those are for road trips.  In town I probably get closer to 22-23
mpg.  Which is better than any other car I own.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi@comcast.net