Re: [6pack] [TR] Anyone know what's up?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Anyone know what's up?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:57:17 -0600
As far as I know nothing has changed in the mailman server on this end
lately.
But there have been some oddities as the old server slowly dies.  I'll work
on getting the new server, software and such on line as soon as I can.

Right now I have to deal with the effects of some spammer using a team.net
address in the 'From: ' line of some spam.  I've got about 75,000 emails
from
this morning to sift through.  What fun.  Hopefully some simple command line
scripts will make it easier.

mjb.

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html