Re: [6pack] TR-6 brake booster

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, "6pack"
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR-6 brake booster
From: "Bill Wellbaum" <wcwellbaum@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:00:52 -0800
You are absolutely correct.  It takes 4 hands but it works.  Tape some
plastic over the fenderwell-under the MC.  I found two thread bolt plugs
that fit easily and two red plastic caps to cover the ends of the lines.  I
loosened the line nuts one at a time and my wife was ready to screw in the
plugs.  On went the red caps and Bob's your uncle.  Amazing how little
hydraulic fluid dripped out of the MC during the switch over.  The Brake
Booster was an easy removal and it is packed up ready to be shipped off.

Bill Wellbaum
British Auto Club of Las Vegas
baclv.org---Check out our website.