Re: [6pack] windshield "chrome"

To: Dave <dave@ranteer.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] windshield "chrome"
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 08:19:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Hey,

One "trick" that I haven't seen posted here but I have seen folks do...

pull out a section of the old trim and clip it, then use two of the
finisher clips to cover the two gaps.

If you have a lot of time / patience you can remove the entire piece and
then cut it in half and position the trim finishers to the same location
top and bottom. That way it looks "factory" except for those who know
better.

But it's a lot easier to just get the new chrome strip and be done with it
for the next 20 years. :-)

rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489