Re: [6pack] windshield "chrome"

To: Ed McGuirk <emcguirk@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] windshield "chrome"
From: David Friedlander <forzion7@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 22:02:17 -0500
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
My chromed-plastic trim strip now has a gap of almost 3 inches. I installed
it about 5 years ago. That's quite a bit of "shrinkage" wherever that gap
comes from. TRF sell the 611437 chromed "joint clip" in a length of 1-1/2"
or their 611437/175 which is 1-3/4" or 611437/200 which is 2" long. None of
these will cover the gap I now have in my trim strip. They ought to sell
the "joint clip" by the foot or else create the chromed trim strip out of a
plastic that either doesn't shrink or is simply cut several inches longer
than the original 613958 trim strip length....

Dave Friedlander
'74 Six
Maine