Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 46, Issue 10

To: Luis <lfm614@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 46, Issue 10
From: Richard via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 08:25:10 -0700
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net
Any brand of float level control valves will not stop fuel from passing if some
sort of debris is allowed to stick between the mating surfaces. The idea is to
filter the fuel so this can't happen. No news here, right?! I know the Grose
Jet is thought poorly of by some on these forums, but I can attest to having
only one incidence of failure in the 33 years I've used the Grose. One piece of
rubber about the size of a piece of rice got thru. Likely my fault since I had
peviousy changed a fuel line, after the filter.
Dick