Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 46, Issue 10

To: Richard <taylorturbo6@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 46, Issue 10
From: Luis via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 10:38:44 -0500
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net
Yeah itâ??s not the old Grose jets that have been found to be unreliable,
itâ??s the new ones you buy today. QC?

Iâ??ve had the original needle jets in my car since purchased 10 years ago. Put
them back in after the new Grose jets that failed from the carb rebuild.  Who
knows how long before that.

Key is filtering.

Lou