Re: [6pack] Keys

To: "Richard Lindsay" <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Keys
From: Lee Daniels via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 01:03:03 -0500
Cc: TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Hi Rick,

I think you want to contact Pete Groh at "British Car Keys". See
http://www.britishcarkeys.com
He used to occasionally post to the british car email lists but I haven't seen
anything from him in a long time. But the web site is still active so someone
is paying the web-hosting bill.
 The web site has email and phone number for Pete.

Cheers,
 Lee