[6pack] Keys

To: TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Keys
From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 06:38:21 -0500

--000000000000fdda90058e43839a

Hello Friends,
   I have a '75 TR6 in fantastic condition, except for paint. Before
sending it to the painter I would like to get a second ignition key.
However, the hardware store guys can't cut a working key, even from my
known correct key blanks. Its the unequal 'shoulders', polarized format,
and offset pins that throws them. I guess I'm going to have to go to an old
fashioned locksmith to have the keys cut.
   Any suggestions? Have you faced this problem?

Rick

--000000000000fdda90058e43839a

9;75 TR6 in fantastic condition, except for paint. Before sending it to the=
 painter I would like to get a second ignition key. However, the hardware s=
tore guys can&#39;t cut a working key, even from my known correct key blank=
s. Its the unequal &#39;shoulders&#39;, polarized format, and offset pins t=
hat throws them. I guess I&#39;m going to have to go to an old fashioned lo=
cksmith to have the keys cut.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Any=

--000000000000fdda90058e43839a--