[6pack] Moss Fuel Pump

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Moss Fuel Pump
From: Yahoo via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 16:49:38 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_260833_2059978001.1564073378158

Yes, agreed this Chinese made fuel pump is a PofC.=C2=A0 =C2=A0While visual=
ly similar to an original AC, the internals aren't, and i understood why it=
 failed me.Rebuilt the original with TRF kit and all has been well again fo=
r a number of years.=C2=A0 I've heard the European made ones are true repli=
cas and are reliable.Cheers, Bruce Simms
------=_Part_260833_2059978001.1564073378158

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:10px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Yes, agreed this
Chinese made fuel pump is a PofC.&nbsp; &nbsp;While visually similar to an
original AC, the internals aren't, and i understood why it failed me.</div><div
dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Rebuilt the original with TRF kit and all has
been well again for a number of years.&nbsp; I've heard the European made ones
are true replicas and are reliable.</div><div dir="ltr"
------=_Part_260833_2059978001.1564073378158--