[6pack] Almost...

To: TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Almost...
From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 07:00:58 -0500

--00000000000050f11f058e944c7a

Hello friends,
   My TR6 is almost ready to go for Carmine Red paint. I still need to
remove the door locks from the outer door skins, and re-bleed the brakes.
   When installing a new master cylinder my always helpful grandson
assisted. And as we all know, six-year-old boys don't do anything slowly or
half-way. Before I could stop him, Kelum slammed the brake pedal to the
floor, flipping the new rubber seal in the master cylinder's rear circuit.
That was a few days ago.
   I now have a new master cylinder installed (Yes, the old one could have
been rebuilt.) and refilled with fresh brake fluid. I hope to get the
brakes re-bled this weekend, the door locks/cylinders off, and a trailer
reserved to transport the car to the painter. Woohoo! I will then just need
to wait for a dry day.

Rick

--00000000000050f11f058e944c7a

most ready to go for Carmine Red paint. I still need to remove the door loc=
ks from the outer door skins, and re-bleed the brakes.</div><div dir=3D"aut=
o">=C2=A0 =C2=A0When installing a new master cylinder my always helpful gra=
ndson assisted. And as we all know, six-year-old boys don&#39;t do anything=
 slowly or half-way. Before I could stop him, Kelum slammed the brake pedal=
 to the floor, flipping the new rubber seal in the master cylinder&#39;s re=
ar circuit. That was a few days ago.</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0I =
now have a new master cylinder installed (Yes, the old one could have been =
rebuilt.) and refilled with fresh brake fluid. I hope to get the brakes re-=
bled this weekend, the door locks/cylinders off, and a trailer reserved to =
transport the car to the painter. Woohoo! I will then just need to wait for=
div>

--00000000000050f11f058e944c7a--