[6pack] TR6 update

To: TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] TR6 update
From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 06:28:46 -0600

--000000000000083309059e4c0086

Hello Friends,
   Just a quick note, put forth into the quiet that is the 6pack e-mail
list; My '75 TR6 is slowly approaching completion. Last weekend I
disassembled the first seat, the driver's side. Inside was a lot of surface
rust and the seatback rake adjuster wouldn't move. That assembly has been
soaking in penetrating oil for two days now so I expect it to free-up soon.
Afterward it will get degreased, the frame painted, and the rake mechanism
lubricated. Reupholstery can then begin
   Left in the queue will then be the other seat, door internals, toe
boards, and the windscreen glass. Oh, and the top but that's a secondary
issue.
   Back to silence...

Rick

--000000000000083309059e4c0086

 note, put forth into the quiet that is the 6pack e-mail list; My &#39;75 T=
R6 is slowly approaching completion. Last weekend I disassembled the first =
seat, the driver&#39;s side. Inside was a lot of surface rust and the seatb=
ack rake adjuster wouldn&#39;t move. That assembly has been soaking in pene=
trating oil for two days now so I expect it to free-up soon. Afterward it w=
ill get degreased, the frame painted, and the rake mechanism lubricated. Re=
upholstery can then begin=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Left in=
 the queue will then be the other seat, door internals, toe boards, and the=
 windscreen glass. Oh, and the top but that&#39;s a secondary issue.</div><=
div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Back to silence...</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br=

--000000000000083309059e4c0086--