Re: [6pack] TR6 update

To: steve kirsis <stevekirsis@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 update
From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 13:42:27 -0600
Cc: TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>

--00000000000004ef54059e520f9e

I even with the upholstery and foam off and soaked in penetrating oil, mine
wouldn't move. :-(

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020, 9:32 AM steve kirsis <stevekirsis@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Nice work. I have a real problem with the adjuster for the seat back. Any
> spots I can lube that would help without taking the seat out? The seats a=
nd
> frame are in nice shape.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Feb 11, 2020, at 7:29 AM, Richard Lindsay via 6pack <
> 6pack@autox.team.net> wrote:
> >
> > =EF=BB=BF
> > Hello Friends,
> >    Just a quick note, put forth into the quiet that is the 6pack e-mail
> list; My '75 TR6 is slowly approaching completion. Last weekend I
> disassembled the first seat, the driver's side. Inside was a lot of surfa=
ce
> rust and the seatback rake adjuster wouldn't move. That assembly has been
> soaking in penetrating oil for two days now so I expect it to free-up soo=
n.
> Afterward it will get degreased, the frame painted, and the rake mechanis=
> lubricated. Reupholstery can then begin
> >    Left in the queue will then be the other seat, door internals, toe
> boards, and the windscreen glass. Oh, and the top but that's a secondary
> issue.
> >    Back to silence...
> >
> > Rick
> >
> > Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/stevekirsis@yahoo.com

--00000000000004ef54059e520f9e

etrating oil, mine wouldn&#39;t move. :-(</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quot=
e"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Feb 11, 2020, 9:32 AM stev=
e kirsis &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:stevekirsis@yahoo.com";>stevekirsis@yahoo.com=
0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Nice work. I have a=
 real problem with the adjuster for the seat back. Any spots I can lube tha=
t would help without taking the seat out? The seats and frame are in nice s=
hape. <br>
Sent from my iPhone<br>
&gt; On Feb 11, 2020, at 7:29 AM, Richard Lindsay via 6pack &lt;<a href=3D"=
mailto:6pack@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">6pack@aut=
ox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; =EF=BB=BF<br>
&gt; Hello Friends,<br>
&gt;=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Just a quick note, put forth into the quiet that is the 6=
pack e-mail list; My &#39;75 TR6 is slowly approaching completion. Last wee=
kend I disassembled the first seat, the driver&#39;s side. Inside was a lot=
 of surface rust and the seatback rake adjuster wouldn&#39;t move. That ass=
embly has been soaking in penetrating oil for two days now so I expect it t=
o free-up soon. Afterward it will get degreased, the frame painted, and the=
 rake mechanism lubricated. Reupholstery can then begin <br>
&gt;=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Left in the queue will then be the other seat, door inter=
nals, toe boards, and the windscreen glass. Oh, and the top but that&#39;s =
a secondary issue.<br>
&gt;=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Back to silence...<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Rick<br>
&gt; Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; rel=3D"no=
referrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><=
br>
&gt; Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 $12.96<br>
&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer nor=
eferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
&gt; Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; rel=3D"noreferrer noref=
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>