Urgent - gotta find an air cleaner!

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: Urgent - gotta find an air cleaner!
From: "jon" <jon@cordelmotor.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:33:56 -0500
OK, listers - here's the deal -=20

        I've converted my Commer/Sunbeam camper to an alloy head engine =
with twin downdraft carbs. I have to get a custom air box made up to =
plumb in the original air filter assembly, but I've got a problem. I'm =
trying to get the camper ready for the Brit car show in Kansas City in =
September, and I have yet to break in the new engine due to the lack of =
an air cleaner! Time's running out!!

        I have one early Alpine bird-catcher flat air screen (I hesitate =
to call it a filter). If I can find one more, I can wrap them in air =
filter foam and at least get the engine broken in in time for the show. =
Anybody have a spare???=20

Help!!

Jon Arzt      jon@cordelmotor.com  (work)

58 Hillman Minx convertible
61 Humber Super Snipe saloon
66 Sunbeam Alpine
66 Humber Super Snipe estate
67 Sunbeam Funwagon camper (Commer 2500)
      =20