Re: E-Bay Alpine Tiger Radio

To: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: E-Bay Alpine Tiger Radio
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 06:29:25 -0400
Speaking of radios, Tom Wiencek has somehow managed to unearth a factory
original His Masters Voice radio and mounting bracket for my Harrington.
I don't know how he does it, but boy can that guy find the rare parts.
This radio is not the same as the one recently on eBay and is exclusive
to early Alpines. It is an extremely rare factory option that my
Harrington once had, that is until the DPO sent it out to be repaired
and never got it back! Thanks to Tom I now have a complete car again.
THANKS TOM!