RE: Screw info?

To: "'Ian Spencer'" <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>, GSTROM99@aol.com
Subject: RE: Screw info?
From: John Stanco <jstanco@cordmeyer.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:52:12 -0400
Listers,

I just purchased the three point seat belts from J.C. Whitney.  I was
looking for the mounting point on the rear wheel housing and could not
locate them.  Seems they may have been removed.  Does anyone have a picture
they can send me to give me an idea of where they are so I can mount my seat
belts in that area?  Thanks for your help.

John